Off-Grid & Sustainable Living in Navajo County
The diverse landscape that Navajo County encompasses is well suited for off-grid living. This page is a rough guide to assist in any desired off-grid and sustainable practices on your property.
- Gray Water General Permit BMPs (ADEQ)
- Solar Power
- Rooftop or ground PV (Photovoltaic) panels are permitted per NEC standards.
- Rainwater Harvesting for Landscape Use
- Septic Systems
- Alternative systems must be designed and stamped by a registered Arizona Registered Septic Contractor.
- Title 18 Chapter 9 (R18-9-E303) of the Arizona Administrative Code
- ADWR Groundwater Permitting and Wells