Navajo County Public Health Services District (NCPHSD), Office of Vital Records offers certified copies of Arizona births. We accept completed applications over the counter or by mail.
- Birth certificates are issued Monday thru Thursday only, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- We issue birth certificates from our office located at 117 E. Buffalo Street, Holbrook, AZ, 86025.
- Certified birth certificates are issued from an Arizona electronic data-base. We are only able to issue what is in the data-base.
- Applicants coming to our office are served on a first come, first served basis.
- We cannot accept applications via fax or email.
- Acceptable ID and the appropriate fee must be submitted along with a completed application.
- Please see the fee schedule below.
- We do not provide refunds for issued birth certificates.
- For more information, please visit our Birth Certificates page or call the Vital Records Office at (928) 524-4750.