ALL INSTRUMENTS unless otherwise specified (A.R.S. 11-475)
Requirements for Recording:
- Each instrument shall have a print size no smaller than ten point type.
- Each instrument shall be no larger than eight and one-half inches in width and no longer than fourteen inches.
- Each instrument shall have at least one-half inch margin across the bottom. The first page shall have a top margin of at least two inches of vertical space from left to right and shall be reserved for recordation and return address information.
Flat Fee Rates
These fees apply whether documents are returned by mail or e-recorded, all other fees remain the same).
- $15.00 - Each Deed that transfers, conveys or affects an interest in real property. (Additional $2.00 for Affidavit of Property Value)
- $25.00 - Each Deed of Trust or Mortgage
- $10.00 - Each Release of Deed of Trust or Mortgage
- All other documents are $10.00 for the first five pages & $1.00 for each subsequent page
|Maximum charge with additional pages ($250.00)
- $3.00 - Disclosure of Beneficiary
- $3.00 - Multiple transactions in title on the same instrument
- $2.00 - AFFIDAVIT OF VALUE: If required on conveyance of property
If Exempt, number of exemption must appear on face of Deed
- $1.00 - Copies of Records (Per Page)
- $3.00 - Certified Copies (Per Document)
Government & State Agencies ($8.00)
- $0.50 - Each Additional page over Five (5)
- $1.50 - Certified (per document)
No Charge - Military Discharge (A.R.S. 11-465)
|UCC Filing ($10.00)
UCC-1 Financing Statement
- $3.00 - With real property
- $10.00 - Continuation, Assignment, Amendment, or Termination (Additional $3.00 for each indexing category over the first one)
|$15.00 - Affidavit of Performance of Annual Labor
|Surveys and Plats (Must be reproducible Mylar) 18' x 24' or 24'x 36'
- $24.00 - First sheet
- $20.00 - For each sheet after the first
- $14.00 - First sheet
- $10.00 - For each sheet after the first
|Copies of Maps
- $5.00 - 18' x 24'
- $7.00 - 24' x 36'