Navajo County Sheriff’s Office
VISITS CAN BE SCHEDULED AT WWW.ICSVIDEOVISIT.COM
OR BY VISITING THE NEW JAIL VISITATION LOBBY KIOSK
BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00 AM TO 8:00 PM.
The Navajo County Detention Center offers two visitation options:
- On-site visits are conducted at the New Jail Visitation Building.
- Inmates are allowed 1 free on-site visit per week.
- Inmates are allowed two visitors per on-site visit. Either two adults or one adult and one child or infant.
Both visitors must be here within the same 30 minutes to share or divide the time.
- All visitors 18 years of age and older must show a valid government ID.
- Each on-site visit is 30 minutes.
- On-site visitations are available from 8:00 am - 7:30 pm, 7 days a week.
- Remote visits are conducted over the internet through the visitor’s home computer.
- Visitors will be charged a fee for remote visits.
- Inmates are allowed unlimited remote visits based on availability.
- Each remote visit is 30 minutes.
- Remote visitation is available from 8:00 am – 9:30 pm, 7 days a week.
All visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the visitation appointment and can be scheduled up to two weeks in advance.
All visits must be scheduled by going to www.ICSVideoVisit.com or by visiting the New Jail Visitation Lobby Kiosk.
Visits may not be scheduled by phone.
Visitors should arrive or connect 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visitation time.
For more information:
Tel: (928) 524-4450 Sun-Sat.
New Jail: (928) 524-4229 Mon-Fri.
Top of Page