The Navajo County's Teen Health Program’s mission is to empower youth in our community to take care of their whole health; including physical, mental, social, and sexual health.
- Deliver approved prevention education programs to adolescents in 6th-12th grades throughout Navajo County, in-school, after-school, and community-based settings.
- Increase awareness on how the developing adolescent brain is vulnerable to risk-taking behaviors and promote healthy decision-making skills through education.
- Reduce teen risk-taking behaviors that could lead to unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
- To promote self-efficiency, communication/consent, healthy relationships, stress management skills, and drug and alcohol awareness.
- Provide parents and caregivers with resources and tools to support their teen and communicate more effectively.
For more information contact: